Get solution details about latest products and update about your Apple iPhone, iPad, iWatch and Mac products.
– APPLE IWATCH –
Welcome to Kushwaha telecom who leading in apple watch repair services in Asia’s biggest computer market Nehru Place. Stay with us till the end of this blog to know how we are doing. It is not only a blog it’s also an successful key who gives you tips and trick to care your favorite apple watch too.
Our Apple Expert Have Grade Level Tools And Trick
So let us know what to do and what don’t do with your apple watch. You must first to know your watch is waterproof or water resistant?
Your Apple Watch is water resistant, but not waterproof
So here we are give you primary tips please don’t put deeply in Water.
For example, you can wear and use your Apple Watch during activities such as exercise, walking in rain, and washing your hands. (exposure to sweat is OK)
- Apple Watch 1st Gen – have a water-resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529.
- Apple Watch Series 2 and later have a water-resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010.
- Apple Watch Ultra has a water-resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010 and is EN13319 compliant.
- Apple Watch Series 7 and later are rated IP6X dust resistant.
Tips to Keep your Smartwatch Well Maintained
What should avoid while wearing Apple Watch?
The following can affect the water resistance of your Apple Watch and should be avoided
- # Protect your watch from falling it
- # avoid your Apple Watch to soap or soapy water (for example, while showering or bathing)
- # Exposing Apple Watch to perfume, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye
- # Wearing Apple Watch while cliff diving or high diving can affect the water resistance
- # Please don’t Wearing Apple Watch in a steam room
if your Apple Watch comes in contact accidentally with soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, perfumes, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, sunscreen, oil, hair dye, or any substance other than water, it should be cleaned with fresh warm water and dried with a lint-free cloth. Chemicals found in these items could negatively affect water seals and acoustic membranes.
if your Apple Watch gets wet? Then what should we do
To remove water from your Apple Watch, wipe it off with a nonabrasive, Soft cloth. Don’t use heat, compressed air, or sprays. Clean and dry your Apple Watch, the band, and your skin after workouts or heavy sweating. After swimming, gently rinse Apple Watch Series 2 and later under lightly running, warm, fresh water. Dry Apple Watch and the band thoroughly afterwards
Find to specialists such Kushwaha Telecom
You could get in touch with our trusted repair shop. We try to suit everyone’s budget by offering 3 screen repair options, including genuine parts. This allows customers to pick the service which suits them the best, get a professional accredited repair carried out by qualified experts. Most of our repairs are done on the same day, while you wait, with an average smartphone repair completed within 45 minutes. We also offer one year warranty option on all our smartphone screen repairs so that our customers have the ultimate peace of mind when leaving our service centres.
Ask to on onsite Apple Watch repair
Our Trained Engineers work tirelessly to keep you always happy with his onsite repair job. We have been keeping our customers happy with repair work at home since ten years. We will continue to serve the entire Delhi NCR.